Check out a video interview I did with Brandon Carter!!
And read on to see some of the main topics and articles we discussed.
– Skinny fat guys should not start cutting from the get-go because they don't have the muscle mass yet to look good underneath that fat
– Skinny fat guys have no idea how much increasing their muscle mass can actually increase their fat metabolism
– You can't cut muscle that you don't have – so I tell these guys you have to eat a lot at first in order to build muscle
– My approach with skinny fat guys is to tell them to put muscle mass on first, then do their cutting
– No matter who you are, your first two years of bodybuilding can be uncomfortable because of how much you need to eat. But this gets better and you do get used to it.
– The most popular post from John Doe Bodybuilding!
– This is exactly what I did for my first ever cycle
– Everything you need to know about your first cycle is covered in this post
– I suggest that you prioritize overall health over just bodybuilding
– This is especially true as you age
– I want guys to know that you can build a great physique without any steroids at all!
– A lot of your success will depend on diet
– SARMs are a legal, non-prescription alternative to steroids
– No they do not work as well as steroids but they sure do work!!
– I had good results with Ostarine
– A SARM is a Selective Androgen Recepter Molecule
– SARMs are safe to use because they only bind to the muscle cells, and thus do not affect other parts of the body
– SARMs have very little side effects and no recovery issues
Like what you heard in the interview and want to learn more?
Check out my latest book, Straight From The Underground, the ultimate guide to using steroids safely and effectively for a bad-ass body!!